Remember back when I began the DIY Diva Duel? No? It was a long time ago – before the hurt ankle, ripping plywood fail, insane summer heat. It was so long ago that I almost forgot all about it. Well, I pushed it out of my mind until I walked in the front door and saw the mess that I started and sorta ran away from. I walk in and out the door multiple times a day. I was tired of the running.
But guess what?!? Bacon?!?
Is that wainscoting on attached to the wall?
Attached to every wall?
Holy Moses – something has actually been finished!
- fix the ceiling – it was damaged during a leak a few years ago
- add trim to the wainscoting
- trim the stairs
- patch and paint the foyer
- do something with the floor
- some sort of table under the mirror
- lower the mirror so I can see more than the top of my head
- paint the doors
- paint the wainscoting & trim
- do something about the lighting
- get lots of Charlie rubs
He tried really hard not to move.
Just to keep the crazy list in perspective: then & now